Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WELCOME


for photo source:click here
Welcome to Nodes in the News, my personal blog focused on the lunar nodes as they relate to current events. I’m always looking at charts, testing my interpretation of the nodes and the bendings, and thought I would post my observations on how I see the nodes expressing in a horoscope. I spent four years researching the nodes that culminated in my book, When Worlds Collide: Another look at the Lunar Nodes. I believe, for reasons I outline, that we have been interpreting the nodes incorrectly. Since astrology is an empirical science, when the nodes are activated, we can observe what happens and from this draw conclusions about their influence. My method of delineation is different from the standard interpretation and is summarized on my website. You can also use the keywords on the right side of the blog as a guide. My goal for this blog is to enhance familiarity with a new nodal interpretation. To this end, I will keep my focus on the nodes and not delineate an entire chart. I will keep my comments short and to the point and post frequently, but not verbosely. I invite you to open your mind and explore with me the full range of meaning of the lunar nodes as they express outwardly in current events. I welcome your feedback and hope you're not a by-standing observer like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment